TaskRay & DocuVault: How To Use Them Together!
TaskRay is the #1 rated project management app on the Salesforce AppExchange. It offers an incredibly simple yet powerful task and project management experience that allows individuals and teams to easily plan, execute, and share their work. The flexible framework enables agile, iterative work practices, and it easily accommodates a wide variety of work processes.
DocuVault is a secure file storage and collaboration App that lets users upload and access large files from within Salesforce. Files are stored in Amazon S3 (cloud storage platform) and can be accessed securely from anywhere and on any device.
DocuVault seamlessly integrates with TaskRay projects and tasks. Standard Salesforce attachment upload is complicated and restrictive. TaskRay users can upload documents right from Task View without having to worry about Salesforce File Storage limits and costs. All uploaded content can be accessed from the files section of the Task View. TaskRay users can securely share large files (videos, presentations and meeting recordings) with customers and stakeholders using password protected links feature of DocuVault.
Existing TaskRay users can install DocuVault by following these steps:
1) Install DocuVault App from the AppExchange
2) Install DocuVault Premium Edition Add-On
3) Follow the instructions given in the set-up guide
4) Enable File Upload for the TaskRay task object by following the set-up guide – Add cloud files to a custom object
5) Create a Chatter Action on Task object to upload files to Amazon S3. Follow the user guide to create a Chatter Action
Done!!! You can now upload Files to Amazon S3 from the Task Page. Uploaded files can be accessed from the files section of the task Page.